Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

REVIEW: OZ Naturals New Age Defying Tinted Sunscreen

Good Morning!

Today I have a review from an all natural skincare brand that is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.
I'm talking about OZ Naturals and the product I'm featuring today is their brand new Age-Defying Tinted Sunscreen.





This sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. I find that the formula absorbs into your skin very quickly and is not at all sticky. It doesn't feel like a normal sunscreen. It feel smooth and more like a BB cream. This product comes in a 2 fl oz tube so it's great for travel or for throwing in your bag. Currently this product is available on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1UE744f. 







The tint of this sunscreen is a medium to bronze skin tone color. I have very light skin so I couldn't use this on my face. I did, however, find that it looks great on my body to add a little color with sun protection. On the days I applied this on my neck, chest, and arms I also applied a matte bronzer to my face to make everything match. (Side Note: My current favorite matte bronzer is the Body Shop Honey bronzer in shade 3)




It does provide really nice sun protection. I have used some sunscreens in the past that had super high SPF (50-100) and somehow I still ended up with a sunburn or more freckles. On the days I used this sunscreen I definitely didn't get burnt and I didn't notice any new freckles. I did reapply every 80 minutes but you are supposed to do that with any sunscreen. If you are slightly self-conscious about your feckless like me, the tint of this cream helps blend in those little dots to make your overall skin tone look more even. Since the tint washes off in the shower you can get a subtle bronzed look to your arms and legs without the commitment (and potential disaster) of a sunless tan. 




I have also used this sunscreen during my outdoor runs and I found it stayed in place really well. These runs are the only time I used it on my face because I don't really care what I look like while I'm getting in those miles. Even when my hairline started to sweat the sunscreen still stayed in place and it never ran into my eyes. My husband is a dedicated and extremely sweaty soccer player so I had him try it on his face. The sunscreen stayed in place even with his torrential sweat. 

P.S. My husband has a medium skin tone so this would actually be a great product for men who are looking to even out their skin tone while protecting their skin from the sun. It didn't look like he was wearing makeup either. His skin just looked like it had a healthy glow. This is definitely a unisex product in my opinion. 

Overall, I am very pleased with this tinted sunscreen. I most prefer to use it on my legs for days I am wearing a dress or skirt. It also works great on your upper body too. If you have a medium skin tone, this would make a great BB cream. 

Product Recap:

Have you tried this or other OZ products? Check out the OZ Naturals website at http://www.oznaturals.com/  and don't forget to sign-up for their newsletter to stay up to date with their newest products. 

Other places to find me:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpfO5F6gkN8wjSsCrzOnDg
Instagram: https://instagram.com/courtney.val/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/courtneywval
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/courtneywval/
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyValYT

*This post is brought to you by Brand Backer. As always all of my opinions and experiences are 100% honest. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment