Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Video: Holiday Health Travel Essentials

Hello again, 

I hope you are having a great week. Today I wanted to share with you a little something different: a video!

Today I am traveling back to my hometown for a 10-day trip to celebrate the holidays. I couldn’t be happier to spend time with loved ones but unfortunately my family and my husband’s family have all been sick. Last year I came down with a horrible flu on Christmas Eve so this year I am packing an artillery to protect myself against those nasty cold and flu viruses. I hope you enjoy this little video and please let me know if you would like to see more videos. 







 I would love to know your recommendations for vitamins or supplements. Let me know below or tweet me @imperfectperla


Happy Holidays and Safe Travels!


1 comment: