Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Quick and Delicious Miracle Noodle Soup


Hey there!

I just wanted to share with you a recipe I tried out today. I was searching around my fridge for a healthy, but tasty, dinner option for work and came up with this soup. It turned out to be delicious!




Ingredients:

~1 Package of the Miracle Noodle, Shirataki macaroni.
~ 1/2 diced green pepper
~2 Tbsp of hemp seed hearts
~ 2 stalks of chopped celery
~Ground black pepper to taste
~A pinch of oregano for good health
~About 20-24 oz of Chicken broth (you could use veggie broth too). I just filled it up until all the other ingredients were covered and floating.
That's it! You could also add in any favorite seasonings you like.

Before adding the noodles to the jar you want to rinse them off. Then I just added the rest of the ingredients to this big mason jar and shook it to mix everything together. When I got to work I transferred some into a small bowl and heated it in the microwave for 2 minutes. You could heat it right in the jar if you wanted.  (take the lid off, of course).

The Miracle Noodles take the flavor of whatever you cook them in so it tasted like a warm chicken noodle soup. Yum!

Bon Appetit!











No comments:

Post a Comment