Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Check out my new YouTube Channel!

Hello everyone!

I want to share some fun news with you. I decided to start a YouTube channel. Woo hoo!!

I started this blog and now this channel as a sort of self-care project. My day job involves hearing about a lot of traumatic events so it's good to have a positive outlet to relieve stress. Plus I think it might be fun!

Head on over to My YouTube Channel to check out my first few videos. Please subscribe and leave comments telling me what other kinds of videos you would like to see. You can also Tweet me your requests or comments @imperfectperla.

Some of my future video ideas include:
~Health product reviews
~Cooking/baking tutorials
~Craft DIYs
~Budget-friendly videos
~Beauty, makeup, and fashion
~Motivational and self-care topics
~ Your requests! :)

I hope you're having a great start to your week!


Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment