Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Affordable High End Makeup Splurge: Inglot

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Today I uploaded a new video on my YouTube Channel sharing with you some high end makeup products I purchased semi-recently. While I was in Chicago this past September I stopped by the Inglot counter at Macy's and picked up some new makeup goodies to try. I am sorry this post is so late but it just slipped my mind. Opps! Check out my video to see what I picked up and I also share some mini reviews of the products I've already used.

You can watch the video HERE or below:




As promised in this video I took some high quality photos while playing around with my dad's Cannon T5 camera when I was visiting home. Check out the photos below. ** Their products have numbers instead names.

Overall view of my beauty splurge.


Empty Freedom System Palette.

Blush in shade #55 and face powder in shade #55




 Eye shadow trio in shade # 112R





Lip paint in shade #64



Eyeliner in shade #77


Thanks for stopping by! Leave any comments or questions below. :)



Follow Me Here:
Instagram: courtney.val
Twitter: @courtneywval
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
Youtube: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment