Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bubble Curls: Quick and Easy Hair Tutorial

Today I combined two of my Black Friday finds to create a hair tutorial for you all.

If you follow me on Instagram (courtney.val) then you may have seen my new camera (yay!). I spent all of yesterday taking photos of my rabbit so today I thought I would branch out and give the video function some love. I also found a new hair curling device at a Black Friday sale yesterday and after I tested it out I was so happy with the result I just had to *try* to film a hair tutorial. This is my first tutorial so I hope it is easy to follow and you all enjoy it! 



Let me know if you would like to see any other types of tutorials and I will do my best to film them. 

Watch here:





Have a great weekend! 

Other places to find me:
Instagram: courtney.val
Twitter: @courtneywval
YouTube channel: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment