Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

One Photo A Day: November 2014

One of my 30 before 30 goals is to take one photo everyday. Each month I will compile all of the photos and post them here on my blog. I started this challenge on my birthday, November 9th so this month will only have 20 photos. Just FYI.

Here are my photos from November. Enjoy!

November 9- Playing around with false eyelashes
November 10-Independent Film Festival 
November 11-Testing out new aromatherapy sprays
November 12- Words of wisdom
November 13-Nighttime skincare

November 14-Women's wellness exam

November 15- Husband's day off
November 16- Organizing tea stash
November 17-Editing new YouTube videos at Starbucks
November 18-Plaid pants and red shoes
November 19-Bundling up and taking in the sunshine
November 20-Yogi Tea wisdoms
November 21- Holiday lip balms
November 22-Luna waiting for a treat

November 23-Sunday date night!

November 24-Luna is having trouble thinking outside the box


November 25-Trip to Philadelphia


November 26- Snacks for healthy skin

November 27- Thanksgiving dinner

November 28- Healthy black Friday purchase

November 29-Testing out a new hair style.
   November 30- Luna inspects our Christmas tree





I hope you enjoyed these photos! Follow me on Instagram (courtney.val) to see more photos from my daily life. 

Other places to find me:
Twitter: @courtneywval
Youtube: Click here or search Courtney Val
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment