Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm back +apologies!

Happy Monday...

So I know in one of my last YouTube videos I said I would be posting a lot on my blog while I was gone to Brazil but it turns out our wi-fi was not strong enough to publish the posts from my phone. So, I saved all of the drafts and I will be publishing them this week from my regular laptop.

I'm so sorry. I think the high volume of wi-fi users at our hotels and area cafes made it impossible to upload large amounts of data. I was able after 5 attempts to publish a pre-recorded video. It was my Bare Minerals Skincare Review.

You can see it here:


Let me know if you have any comments or questions about this skincare line. My skin is really enjoying it.

I hope you all had a great 2 weeks and I look forward to getting back into the swing of regular video and blog post uploading. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment