Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

DIY: Make Your Own Vegetable Make-up!

Hola!

A few days ago I posted a video on my YouTube channel demonstrating how I made some all natural, allergen-free veggie make-up. You can check it out HERE or watch below.

If you want to follow along with the video here are ingredients you will need:
~ 1-2 slices of beet
~Food processor or food chopper.** I got my little food chopper at Walmart for about $8.
~2 tbsp of water
~A small mixing bowl and spoon
~1 tsp of coconut oil heated to a liquid
~Small container to store your product
~Freezer

**You could also juice some beet if you prefer.

This product gives your lips a really nice rosy tint similar to the Benefit Bene-tint. I love it! It is also really moisturizing. It works best on your cheeks if you dab it in the area you want and blend QUICKLY. As is the case with most liquid/cream blush products you don't have a lot of time to work. If you get a too much on or the color spreads where you didn't want it, you can always go over that area with your foundation or powder brush.

Ok, and now for the final test....before and after!

Before:
After:


Ta-da!  I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you try this yourself.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment