Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Photo A Day: January 2015

Woo-Hoo, 2015!

Here are my photo-a-day pictures for this month. 
 I do post almost every day on my Instagram (courtney.val) but sometimes I choose different photos for this post. Honestly I probably take several photos each day so I try to post the one on here that best represents that day or mood of that day. I hope you enjoy! 

January 1-Celebrating a late Christmas with my family (this is my 1 yr old nephew, Alex)

January 2-Unplanned spine scan after auto accident today.

January 3- Girls night with my mom and sister. We kept it classy. Haha!

January 4-Seaweed face mask and duck face. Enough said. 

January 5- Inspiration while shopping. 


 January 6- Back home to Miss Luna.


January 7- New book and snuggled with a scarf on a cold night
January 8- Planning and getting caffeinated


January 9- Hand x-ray at the hospital. (related to car accident)


January 10- Saturday Spa night with my homemade "Thin Mint" body scrub


January 11- New Lululemon Yoga mat!


January 12- First day of Raw 'till 4

January 13- Filming make-up tutorials


January 14- Migraine blues

January 15-Day 4 of health challenge and going strong!

January 16-Editing new videos for my YouTube channel

January 17-Planning and organizing my life

January 18-  Uploaded a new Dollar Tree Haul video to my channel.
January 19-Banana- raspberry smoothie!
 
January 20- Planning my next 10 reads for my 30 Before 30 challenge.
January 21-Piyo at home


January 22-Smoothie of the day: Apple squared.

January 23-Getting ready to film YouTube videos

January 24-Sipping champagne while learning to knit

January 25-Migraine cure experiment=gin and golden raisins

January 26- Turning trash into treasure


January 27-Half marathon training

Jan 28- Overnight work shift essentials
January 29- Free lipstick with coupon? Yes!

January 30-A rose from my husband on a stressful day

January 31- Luna plays with her new toys



Thanks for joining me here. I hope you have a great February!


No comments:

Post a Comment