Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bunnies For A Cause

Hoppy March!


Since Easter is right around the corner I decided to do a little project to raise money for the House Rabbit Society. This organization does amazing work to help rescue abused and abandoned rabbits.

Last night I posted this picture below on my Instagram  showing super cute little bunny keychains I have made. I am selling these for $5 each and if you live within the U.S. I can ship them to you for free. Proceeds from these keychains will go to make a donation to the HRS so they can buy food, litter, blankets, and other necessities. If you would like to purchase one please email me at courtneywval@gmail.com. I can only accept paypal at this time because it's the safest and easiest method for us both. Also, if you live outside the U.S. and would still like one just email me with your country code and I can find out the shipping cost. These are really lightweight so I can't imagine it will be very much to ship internationally.




Choose from these three color options: Black, White, or Teal. If you have a different color you would like just let me know and I'll see if I have it. :)





If you would like to make a donation to House Rabbit's Society directly you can do that 
here
They also have an Amazon Wish List of things they need. You can donate from that list 
here

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Courtney

Other places to connect:
Twitter: @courtneywval
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
YouTube: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment