Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

L.A. COLORS Lipstick Swatches (Updated)

Hello!


My updated L.A. COLORS lipstick swatch video is now live on my YouTube Channel.

Below are some additional swatch photos so you can better see how each color looks.

Color order: 
Natural Shine
Satin
Mauve Glaze
Sorbet
Dusty Rose
Luscious Wine
Berry Red
Bright Pink
Frozen Berries
Coral Sheen
Pink Frost
Tangerine

Lipstick swatches with indoor light:

Lipstick swatches with flash indoors:


Lipstick swatches with natural light:



Next I have some additional lip swatch photos:

Natural Shine: 


Satin:


Sorbet:



Pink Frost:


Mauve Glaze

Bright Pink:


Nectarine:


Coral Sheen:


Luscious Wine:


Frozen Berries:


Berry Red:



I hope these swatches will help you decide which color is right for you. Overall I really love these lipsticks and they are really easy to apply. Like any lip product I think it is best to exfoliate your lips and apply a light lip balm before applying the lipstick. 

Let me know if you have tried any of these lipsticks and how you like them. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Other places to connect:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/courtney.val/
Twitter: @courtneywval
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
Youtube: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment