Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

High End Skincare Review: Solvaderm ACE – FERULIC Skin Damage Restoration & Photo Aging Defense Serum

Hello friends!

As summer comes our way we all are trying to figure out how we can best save our precious skin from the sun and other environmental elements. Sun damage and free radicals in the air can age your skin faster, causing unwanted wrinkles, spots, and a dull complexion. Um, no thanks!




Along with a high SPF, I am adding another product to my beauty regime to help correct some existing skin damage and prevent further damage. I have been using the Solvaderm ACE-FERULIC serum. This serum is designed to help protect your skin from UV damage, photo aging, lighten hyper-pigmentation, and fight free radicals. It is also packed with vitamins to nourish your skin. It also works deep within the layers of your skin to increase protein and collagen production, resulting in more plump, younger looking skin. I think this product would be best suited for those age 25+ but both men and women could benefit from this product.




The Facts:
Size: 1fl oz (30 ml)
Cost: $109 (Free shipping for any order over $50)
Where to buy: https://www.solvaderm.com/ace-ferulic.html
Beneficial Ingredients: Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid

How I use this product:
I apply this serum in the morning and at night after cleansing and toning my skin. This product is extremely liquidy so you have to work quick. I get a tiny bit on my finger tips and apply it starting at the top of my head and working my way down to my neck. The serum absorbs super quick which I love. I then apply my eye cream and wait about 5 minutes to apply my face moisturizer.  In the morning I use a high SPF moisturizer for further skin protection. At night I apply my nighttime moisturizer without SPF.



My Results and Experience:

Initially I noticed that my skin was more plump and the breakouts around my chin area disappeared almost overnight. The blackheads on my nose also disappeared. I have little fine lines on my forehead I am kind of self conscious about and after 2-3 days my forehead was already much improved.  Now, my skin looks more plump and has what I like to call "The 20 year old glow".  The dark spots on my forehead are lighter too and instead of being an intense brown color they are more yellow-toned. I am hopeful that with consistent use they will get even lighter. Honestly, my skin is in the best condition of my life.  About a year ago when I started to notice those little fine lines and dull skin I thought it would all be down hill from there. Now I know it doesn't have to be that way and I can repair previous damage and give my skin the best chance possible.

I really like how potent yet gentle the formula is. I never experienced any irritation or negative reaction. I do have dry/sensitive skin so I sometimes experience redness or slight irritation from normal skin care products.

I definitely recognize that this is a high end product and is for those who are really serious about anti-aging skincare. If you are looking to maximize its use you might concentrate just on the areas where you need the most help with your skin. Or, if you are considering spending hundreds or thousands on medical cosmetic treatments for plumper, more youthful skin, you might consider this serum first to see if it gives you the results you desire.

Those are my honest thoughts on this product and I hope it was helpful for you. If you have any other questions or comments let me know below or on any of my social media sites. Also let me know if you would like me to give you an update in the future about how this serum is treating my skin after prolonged use. I would be happy to continue sharing my skincare journey with you.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog!



Other places to find me:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpfO5F6gkN8wjSsCrzOnDg
Instagram: https://instagram.com/courtney.val/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/courtneywval
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/courtneywval/
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyValYT


*Powered by BrandBacker. All opinions and experiences are my own and 100% honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment