Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SPA REVIEW: Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads


Hello again!

I hope you all are having a good week so far. I want to share a spa skincare review with you today for the Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads.




The Details:
Size: 12 treatments with 1.5 ml of product in each packet (Each packet contains 2 pads)
Cost: $48
Where to buy: http://www.neostrata.com/product/exuviance+eye+treatment+pads.do

How To Use:
These are individually wrapped treatment pads you place under your eyes after you have cleansed your skin. After you have smoothed the pad carefully under your eye, you lay back and let the product work it's magic for 10-30 minutes. This process can be repeated up to 3 times per week. After you remove the pad you can gently pat in any excess solution. Then you can apply your eye cream and other skincare routine products as normal.



My Experience and Thoughts:

I posted the photo above on my Instagram account, @courtney.val right after I applied the pads. I decided to let them sit on for the full 30 minutes while I had my morning coffee. The pads felt very soothing and I could feel a light firming sensation. It wasn't a tight uncomfortable feeling at all. It felt like my under-eye bags were being pulled back into my body. I bet that sounds really weird but it felt amazing! Have you ever seen that scene from the movie Death Becomes Her where she ages in reverse right before our eyes? It felt like that was happening under my eyes. That combined with the soothing feeling made me feel like I was in a real spa.

After I removed the pads I very lightly massaged the rest of the solution into my under-eye area and then applied my normal skincare routine. My whole eye area felt refreshed and instantly looked more youthful. I also noticed that it brightened my under-eye area and the little lines under and around my eyes were drastically reduced. I am really pleased with these treatment pads and definitely recommend them.

These eye treatment pads definitely give you a luxury spa treatment at home. I think they are worth the price point as you get 12 treatments for $48 which is just $4 per 30 minute treatment. Depending on how often you do a treatment this product could get you 12 weeks worth of anti-aging treatments. The directions suggest 2-3 treatments per week but since I am still relatively young I would probably use 1 per week.



Usage Ideas:

Here are some occasions where I think these would be perfect:

  • Brides/bridesmaids preparing for the big day.
  • Host a spa night with your friends.
  • Use on a long flight to relax and rejuvenate.
  • Take with you on vacation for an extra relaxing experience.
  • Give as a gift to someone you know loves skincare and spa treatments.
  • Use as preventative or restorative anti-aging skincare.
Have you tried these treatment pads? Let me know in the comments section how they worked for you. Or, let me know if you have tried any of the other Exuviance products as I am very interested in trying more from this line.


Check out my review video here:



I hope you enjoyed my review and it was helpful for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Other places to find me:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpfO5F6gkN8wjSsCrzOnDg
Instagram: https://instagram.com/courtney.val/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/courtneywval
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/courtneywval/
Email: courtneywval@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyValYT

*I received this product through Brand Backer for my honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own. I never write positive reviews just because I receive a product for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment