Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap

Welcome back!

I just posted a new video on my YouTube channel here reviewing the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. This stuff is really amazing. I bought mine at Whole Foods but I have seen it in basically every health food store I've ever been to so I can't believe it has taken me this long to try it. The price is not bad at $9 for a 16 oz bottle. or $10 for a 32 oz bottle. It is concentrated so a very little goes a long way. It's certified fair trade, certified organic, cruelty-free, and vegan.

The best thing about this product is its ability to multi-task. This soap can be used to clean just about anything. Just as the bottle states it is an "all-in-one" cleaner. I have used this as a face wash, body wash, floor cleaner, and shaving soap. It can also be used as a shampoo (both human and pet). If you are going to use it as a floor or household cleaner you need to dilute it. Use 1/2 cup of soap per gallon of water. I am not sure if I will use it as a shampoo since I color my hair and I think it might strip the color. As a face wash I found it really unclogged my pores and left my skin feeling very fresh. It did leave my skin a tiny bit dry but I always follow cleansing with a moisturizer so it's not a big deal.


Have you tried this magic soap? I'd love to hear your thoughts about this product.

Let's Talk!
Twitter: @imperfectperla
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheImperfectpearl







No comments:

Post a Comment