Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Green Piña Colada Smoothie (No Alcohol)

Happy (almost) St. Patrick's Day!


I'm not really into corned beef and cabbage so I'll be mixing up a different St. Patty's treat. The weather has been so nice I thought I would put a summer spin on my smoothie and make it a piña colada minus the rum. 






Recipe:

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (as always you could use any kind of milk you like)
  • 3/4 cup of water
  • 2-4 handfuls of spinach. Spinach blends down very easily so you really can add as much as you want. 
  • 4 pineapple slices
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tbsp of chia seeds
  • About 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
  • 1 packet of stevia
  • A few drops of green food coloring for extra green color

Blend it all together and enjoy!


Are you making any other treats for St. Patrick's Day? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment