Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tips For Oil Pulling

Good Afternoon!

I just wanted to share a few tip on successful oil pulling that I forgot to include in my last post.

1. It is best to do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If you are like me and need a cup of coffee to get things going in the morning then just drink 8-16oz of water and do the oil pulling. Then brush your teeth and try not to drink anything other than water (hot or cold) for 1 hour after oil pulling.

2. If you don't have time to do it in the morning then do it at night! The same rules applies. Before bed, drink your water, do the oil pulling, brush your teeth, and hop into bed.

3. Always use cold-pressed organic oil.

4. Don't feel bad if you can't swish for the full 20 minutes. Start out doing it 5 minutes and work your way up to 20.

5. Always brush your teeth after oil pulling. For extra whitening I like brush with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.



I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions or advice regarding oil pulling.

Tweet me:@Imperfectperla
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheImperfectpearl or search Blush&Bunnies
email: cwlinguistics@gmail.com
Instagram: liveloveandtiu

Have a great day!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment